Coconut laddu is very famous in the northern part of India, though making this recipe differ to the person to person. The main ingredients of coconut laddu are coconut, milk, and sugar. However, I use condensed milk instead of milk and sugar. It is the quickest way to make this laddu. For making this recipe, you can also use the fresh coconut. But it may require little extra time.
Coconut laddu served as a dessert. You can have them warm or refrigerate them for later. One best thing about this recipe is that you can store them in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
I would say please try this recipe and let me know if you like this recipe. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipes. Thank you for visiting my blog.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
- Sweetened condensed milk: 2/3 cup
- Shredded coconut: 1 cup
- Unsweetened shredded coconut: 8 tbsp
- Almond: 4 tbsp
- Cardamom: 1/2 tsp
Prep. time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes Serve: 4
- In a non-stick pan add condensed milk and shredded coconut.
- Mix them well and then turn on the flame and start continuously stirring it.
- Keep the flame low and stir until it becomes thick (may take about 5 minutes).
- Sprinkle cardamom powder and almond. Mix them.
- In 5 minutes, it should start separating from the pan. Now turn off the flame.
- Now it’s time to give them a shape.
- Spread a little bit of butter or water on your palm (that will prevent from sticking) and make it round like lime size.
- Now it’s time to coat this laddu with the shredded coconut flakes.
- Yay! coconut laddu is ready to serve now.
Coconut laddu served as a dessert
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next