Traditionally, any halwa is made by adding sugar and milk. I wanted to make halwa and make it healthy. So I turned towards banana which can make the halwa sweet without adding any sugar. In fact, it doesn’t need any milk as well. It was so tasty, sweet, and very healthy. I am pretty sure you can have this dish without worrying about calories and gaining weight. It can be served as a dessert or for breakfast. So, give it a try, I hope you all will like it. Please let me know in comment box below.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipes. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…😊
- Semolina: 1/3 cup
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Banana: 2 peeled and chopped
- Cashews: 2 tbsp (roasted)
- Dried cranberry: 2 tbsp (chopped)
Prep. time: 2 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Serve: 2
- In a heated pan, add butter and semolina.
- Continuously stir them on low heat until semolina turns light brown.
- Now add the chopped banana.
- Now mash the banana with the help of a spoon or fork and Stir them.
- Turn off the flame and then garnish with some cashew and dried cranberry. Note: You can add nuts according to your taste.
- Serve Banana Halwa as a dessert.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next