This Spicy Garlic Roasted Peanut is very addictive, and one of my favorite snacks. This recipe originated in southern Mexico, and it goes well with Mexican beer.
I have used a different method and ingredients to make this. This recipe requires minimal ingredients and less time. Personally, I like to serve this snacks with some tea or coffee. It can be stored for a longer time, so, make a big batch and store in an airtight container. ?
Try this recipe and let me know if you like it or not. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipes in the comments section. Thank you for visiting my blog.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
Prep. time: 2 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Serve: 4
- Peanuts: 1 lb or 500gm
- Salt: 1½ tsp or as needed
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Crushed red pepper: 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder: 1 tbsp
- In a pan, combine the Peanuts, oil, and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Turn on the flame and let pan heat for about 2 minutes on the high flame.
- Now reduce the flame to low and continuously stir them for about 10 minutes.
- You will see peanut start cracking.
- Then add the garlic powder and red pepper.
- Mix them well and start stirring them for another 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Now turn off the flame and let them cool.
- Serve them as an appetizer or evening snacks or store them in an airtight container.
- Serve spicy garlic roasted peanut as snacks with tea or cold beer.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next