If you seem to be running out of time and are famished at the same time. This recipe can come in super handy and tastes great too. With just a handful of ingredients, it can be all prepared well under 5 minutes. It is always a treat and can be eaten at any time of the day. So, why waste time. Let’s see how to cook it.
Prep. Time: 1 minute
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Ramen/Maggie Instant Noodles: 1 serving pack
- Eggs: 2 nos
- Garam Masala powder: ½ teaspoon
- Chicken Masala Powder: ½ teaspoon
- Cooking oil/Butter: 1tbs
- Chat Masala (optional): ½ tbs
- Break the 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs well with an eggbeater or a fork.
- Boil some water in a kettle.
- Put a frying pan on medium heat and add the cooking oil/butter to it.
- Wait for 30 seconds and spread the oil/butter evenly on the surface of the pan.
- Pour the beaten egg into the pan and prepare the scrambled eggs on medium heat. Cook the eggs as per your taste but well cooked ones taste better in the noodles.
- Empty the contents of the pan in a plate.
- Add 2-3 cups of boiling water from the kettle (as per the instruction on the ramen/maggie noodles pack) in the pan.
- Empty the tastemaker from the pack in the water. Add the garam masala and the chicken masala to the water. Mix it well.
- Break the noodles and add them to the water.
- Cook with occasional stirring for 2-3 minutes (as per instruction on the ramen/maggie noodles pack).
- Turn off the heat and add the cooked scrambled eggs and mix well.
- Pour it in a plate and sprinkle the chat masala on the top.
- It’s ready… !!!
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what you would like to see next.