When life is super busy, why not try something easy. Here, we bring you one of the easiest bread-omelets recipes. It can be cooked with just 5-6 ingredients and is ready to eat in less than 5 minutes. Being healthy and filling, giving you all the energy to start your day. It is worth giving a try.
The omelet is evenly cooked and the slices of bread get a crunchy surface making an amazing combination. You will surely love it.
Prep. Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Bread (preferably brown): 2 slices
- Eggs: 2 nos
- Salt: 1 pinch
- Crushed black pepper/peppercorns: ½ teaspoon
- Cooking oil/Butter: 1tbs
- Chat Masala (optional): ½ tbs
- Break the 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Add the salt and beat the eggs with an eggbeater or a fork.
- Put a frying pan on medium heat and add the cooking oil/ butter to it.
- Wait for 30 seconds and spread the oil/butter evenly on the surface of the pan.
- Pour the beaten egg into the pan and allow it to spread evenly.
- Cool on low medium heat for 1 minute without disturbing the pan or the egg.
- Gently place 2 slices of bread on top of the eggs and press them gently with a spatula.
- Evenly sprinkle some crushed black pepper/peppercorns on it.
- Sprinkle some chat masala if you like (optional).
- Use the spatula to gently flip over the omelet on the pan. Sprinkle the crushed black pepper/peppercorns and the chat masala if you like.
- Cook for 1 more minute by gently pressing the omelet with the spatula against the pan with the bread-side facing the pan.
- Turn off the heat flip it back on a plate to serve.
- It’s ready… !!!ert56
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what you would like to see next.