These crispy butter garlic green beans are the first vegetable, that I cooked in the microwave and it turned out amazing. I used to steam vegetables in the microwave only, but these days I am experimenting with varieties of vegetables in the microwave to see how they turn out. After making this dish I have tried other vegetables too, such as potato chips, crispy kale, and bitter melon chips (karela chips). They all turned out pretty awesome. Now I am just a fan of my homemade quick vegetable snacks.
The best thing about this dish is that it won’t take a long time to prepare and cook. I would say that is the easiest way to make a snack quickly. In addition, while they cook you don’t have to worry about them. The bonus of this dish, they are super healthy and tasty. Basically, they are perfect.
I have shared some snacks which go very well with Tea/Coffee, like garlic roasted peanut, mathri, samosa, and ghugni.
If you like my microwave quick vegetable snacks or if you want me to try other vegetables in the microwave or if you have any other recipe idea to make in the microwave, please please, please… share in the comment below or if you try this recipe, I would love to know how it went. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
Prep. time: 2 minutes Cooking time: 11 minutes Serve: 2
- Green beans: ½ pound
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder or paste: 1 tbsp
- Salt: ½ tsp or as required
- Wash and wipe the beans.
- Place the green beans in a microwave-safe plate.
- Pour butter over the green beans and give them a toss.
- Now sprinkle salt and garlic over them.
- Mix them well. Now it is ready to go in the microwave.
- Place the green beans in the microwave for about 11 minutes.
- Stir them in every 3 minutes.
- In 3 minutes you will see the beans release some water.
- In 10 minutes, you will see all the water dried out and the beans become crunchy and crispy.
- If you like more crispy you can leave in the microwave for another one minutes.
- Now beans are ready to serve. Enjoy!!
- Serve Crispy Butter Garlic Roasted Green Beans with any sauce or by themselves.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next