Mango lassi is everyone’s favorite drink at the Indian restaurant. If I have to take a guess, I can say that it would be ordered by more than 80% of the customers at the restaurant. Do you like mango lassi? Of course, yes!!
Not only mango lassi is very tasty and satisfying, but it is also easy to make at home. Lassi is basically a blended yogurt drink. Lassi can be made with different kind of flavors, such as rose, mint, mango, etc. Among all the flavors, mango lassi is most known. It is basically a yogurt-based mango smoothie.
To make this beverage, you can either use fresh mango, frozen mango, or canned mango pulp. If you are using fresh mango make sure the mango should be ripe. If it is not ripe or sweet enough, you can add more sugar or honey. Mango lassi can be served at any time of the day.
Let me know if you like this recipe. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipes. Thank you for visiting my blog.
I have shared certain drinks in past, such as banana smoothie, avocado smoothie and some Mexican drinks called hibiscus tea.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
Prep. time: 5 minutes Serve: 2
- Mango: 1
- Yogurt or dahi: 1½ cup
- Water: ½ cup
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Walnut: 6 to 7 (optional)
Let’s begin: How to make Mango Lassi with step by step photos –
- In a blender, add roughly chopped mango, yogurt, water, walnut, and sugar. I have used the brown sugar, but you can use any sugar or honey as your taste.
- Save a cube of mango and walnut for garnish the lassi.
- Now turn the blender on blend it until creamy and smooth for about 2 minutes.
- Garnish the mango lassi with small mango cubes and walnut. If you like cardamoms, you can garnish with some cardamom powder.
Serve the Mango Lassi at your breakfast or any time of your day.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next