Peanut butter is smooth, creamy, flavorful, and most importantly, it’s homemade, and get ready in just 5 minutes.
I am a big fan of peanut butter. It was to be always on my grocery list, but not now. Now, I know how easy it is to make it at home. For the last couple of months, I am making it and experimenting with some other nuts and seeds. Now, I make my all-nut butter at home, like cashew butter, almond butter, and sometimes mixed nut butter.
Making this peanut butter is easy; dry roast the peanut or roast it in the oven or microwave and then blend it until it gets a creamy and smooth consistency. The blending process generally takes about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the blender capacity, so be patient while making it.
3 Way to Roast Peanut
- On stovetop – Dry roast the peanuts in a pan on low flame for 20 to 25 minutes until it starts to release oil or gets crunchy.
- In the oven – Spread the peanut in a baking pan, and then place it in the preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C for 15 minutes.
- In Microwave – 1 cup peanut will take about 3 minutes. So, Measure correctly. Take peanuts in a microwave-safe bowl, then quickly wash them, place them on the microwave for the first 2 minutes, Mix them and then place them again for one minute. If you are roasting more than a cup of peanut, then calculate the time accordingly. It is always a good idea to check and mix every minute. I have already shared the recipe for how to roast peanuts in the microwave.
Making peanut butter at home is a cheaper and healthier option. Moreover, it allows you to create your own style by controlling salt content or adding some spices or seeds. While making any nut butter, Do not add any kind of oil, water, or sweetener. It might change the texture and taste of this butter.
How to Store Peanut Butter
Peanut butter can be store in the refrigerator for up to a month. Store it in a clean airtight glass container or a mason jar. It will stay fresh for longer.
My Favorite way to enjoy Peanut butter– I love it on a slice of bread with some fruit jam or topped with some banana or any fruits on top. Sometimes, I use a spoonful of peanut butter on my smoothie. Moreover, I also use this peanut butter in my cooking; I have made peanut butter chicken soup and peanut butter chicken kabobs.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please share your favorite ways to eat this butter. Tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next recipe. Stay healthy…
Peanut butter Recipe Video-
Total time 30 minutes | Prep. Time-15 minutes | Blending-5 minutes
- Peanut- 3 cups
- Salt- a pinch of or as needed
Let’s Begin Making Homemade Peanut Butter.
- First, dry roast all the peanut in a pan, oven, or microwave. And let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Now, add roasted Peanut to a blender.
- Blend it for 2 minutes or until it turns into fine powder. Now scrape the sides and add a pinch of salt.
- Start blending again until it forms a creamy butter consistency. This process will take about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the blender capacity. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Once butter is ready, let it cool completely cool at room temperature and then transfer it to a clean airtight jar or container and store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks or sometimes longer.
- Enjoy this butter on a slice of bread for morning breakfast or anytime as a snack.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next.