Chickpeas beans salad is full of so many fresh, healthy, and delicious ingredients; chickpeas, beans, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, and sprouts. Making this salad is so effortless. Just need to assemble all your favorite vegetables, chop them, and mix them together with your favorite salad dressing. This salad is has a good balance of protein and fiber (and low on carbohydrate).
For this salad, I have used a homemade fresh salad dressing, which is made of fresh minced garlic, lime juice, and olive oil, and it goes very well this salad. I am seriously in love with chickpeas lately and the salad. I can say at least 3 days a week I am making chickpeas salad for my dinner.
You are going to love how fresh and healthy it is and perfect for upcoming potlucks and picnics. It is vibrant and full of color and flavor and I know that it will be a hit wherever it goes.
Try this super healthy salad recipe and please let me know how it went. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipes.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
Prep. time: 10 minutes Serve: 2
- Extra virgin olive oil: 1 tabs
- Lime juice: 2 tabs
- Salt: 1 Tsp or as required
- Garlic: 1 Tsp (minced)
- Red chili flex: 1 Tsp (optional)
- Chickpeas: ½ cup (cooked)
- Beans(rajma): ½ cup (cooked)
- Moong Sprout: ½ cup
- Carrot: ½ cup (chopped)
- Cucumber: ½ cup (chopped)
- Tomatoes: 1 (chopped)
- Scallions or onion: 1 small size (chopped)
- Cilantro leaves: 2 tbsp
Let’s begin: How to Make Chickpeas Beans Salad with step by step photos –
- For the salad dressing, combine lime juice, garlic, salt, oil, and red chili flex together in a small bowl.
- Whisk them and keep it aside. Now time to prepare the salad.
- In a large bowl assemble all raw ingredients and cooked beans.
- Drizzled the salad dressing on the top and serve it immediately
Please follow us on:
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next