Fish is good for health for its high-protein and high omega-3 fatty acids, the “good” fats. If you find a good source to buy cleaned fish, it is the easiest meat to cook. Fish meat is very tender and does not take a lot of effort or time to cook. I am using a cleaned whole fish (with bones), but if you are not comfortable with bones, you can use filleted fish. It goes very good with white wine. So, invite some friends and brag your baking skills.
Please, let me know if you like this recipe. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipes.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
Prep. time: 10 mins Cooking time: 30 mins Serve: 2
- Cleaned fish: 1 pound
- Garlic powder or garlic paste: 1tsp
- Oregano leaves: 1tsp
- Red chili powder: 1tsp
- Black pepper: 1tsp
- Cilantro or coriander leaves: 2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Butter: 2tbsp
- Olive oil
- Clean the whole fish. Give 3 or 4 small cuts on the body of each of them.
- Sprinkle salt on the fish. Now sprinkle garlic powder, oregano leaves, chili powder, pepper, and some oil.
- Give them massage on both sides and inside.
- Put some cilantro leaves with lime juice inside the fish.
- Spray some oil on a baking tray and place the fish on it.
- Put some lemon slice. And pour butter on top of them.
- Pre-heat oven and then bake the fish for 30 mins at 375F.
- Fish is ready to serve.
Serve with ranch and some steamed veggies.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next.