Sautéed Mushroom Spinach recipe is a very quick and healthy option for dinner. This low-calorie dish count as a vegan and gluten-free diet. Spinach mushroom stir-fry has only 6 ingredients and hardly takes 10 minutes to cook. It can go very well with rice, quinoa, paratha, or pasta. This simple recipe is loaded with lots of healthy nutrients. As you know, spinach has all healthy nutrients such as iron, vitamin A, C, K, and mushroom are the best source of vitamin D.
These days, I am doing 1-month experiment with myself to lose weight. I am taking it very simple- just cutting down my carbs intake from my dinner. So with this dish, I didn’t use any carbs. Guys! you don’t believe me, this dish alone was so delicious. If you want to have some healthy food than I would definitely recommend this recipe.
If you want to lose your weight or willing to follow the diet plan, please let me know I would love to share my dinner recipe with you. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipe. I would love to hear from you.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it went. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
You might also like chicken recipes and appetizer recipes from the blog-
- Instant chicken biryani
- Pineapple chicken
- Peanut butter chicken
- Chicken Masala
- Baked chicken with veggies
- Coconut chicken curry
- Peanut butter chicken kabobs
- Coconut chicken kabobs
Here are some vegetarian healthy recipes from the blog-
Prep. time: 2 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Serve: 2
- Spinach: 1 pound
- Mushroom: 1 pound
- Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chili: 1 (sliced) or optional
- Garlic: 2 cloves (chopped)
- Salt: as require
- Oil: 1 tbsp
Let’s begin: How to Make Sautéed Mushroom Spinach with step by step photos –
- Wash spinach and mushroom very well. Cut the mushroom into thin slice.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, garlic, and green chili.
- Stir them till get soften.
- Add mushroom in the pan and stir them.
- Sprinkle some salt, which will help mushroom from drying and sticking to the pan.
- In about 2 minutes, you will see mushroom has released some water. Stir it occasionally, till it reduces all moisture. It will take about 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add spinach, and cover the pan. Keep the flame on low for about 2 minutes.
- Stir everything together and cook about 2 more minutes.
- Now, turn off the flame and serve it hot.
- Serve Sautéed Mushroom Spinach with quinoa, rice, or paratha.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next